Thursday, May 28, 2015

5-28

I've had a couple of rough days. On Monday I needed to vacate my apartment and went to my sisters. I live in Federal Way and she lives in Northgate.  By the time I got there I was in pain and stayed that way.  My sister is a retired RN and she got to telll me I told you so.  She said I just had major surgery and it takes a lot of out you.  Now I believe her.  I had to come home the next day because I had an early morning Dr appt. I just don't feel one bit good.

I really hope I wake up tomorrow feeling  better.  The doctor told me to move around more and if I feel better I will do just that.

I'm still having visions of my old eating habits and thoughts.  I'm sure that is going to take a long while.  I just keep thinking "New Hip, New Hip!".

I'm signing off, don't feel good enough to write any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment